21 jul. 2016
Career Centre Wageningen University & Research
Wageningen University expressly supports their responsibility to prepare students not only for the academic environment but also for the requirements of the labour market. Career preparation is an important asset for students; it will help them making better choices in their study, finding jobs and starting their professional career.
- provides career services to students, young alumni and employers by e.g.:
- walk-in career support during lunch in the education buildings
- broad career events, complementary to the activities of KLV, AIESEC, Integrand and the study associations
- skills training, complementary to the activities of other parties
- organizes structural meetings with the current career support suppliers (e.g. study and student associations, KLV, education institute etc.) to empower each other and improve the services and the coherence in the services
- develops and maintains a website to make the current and new career activities more visible
- promotes cooperation and network building with employers for long term cooperation. To improve visibility of the employers towards the target group, for job and internship promotion and to connect the business to our relevant sciences groups/chair groups/BU’s and centres.
KLV is a professional network for more than 54.000 alumni of Wageningen University & Research!Read more about KLV
The complete network platform for all WUR-alumniJoin here