9 apr. 2020
Join in on the WUR Connect photo challenges!
To connect our WUR Connect members more, we would like to introduce the WUR Connect photo challenges!
Every two weeks, alumni, students and employees of WUR can participate in a new challenge. All participants will receive a special WUR gadget once and per challenge, a winner is selected to receive a WUR sweater. You can participate in multiple challenges.
The first challenge runs from April 8 to April 22. The winner of the sweater will be chosen on April 24. The first challenge is as follows:
"What did you bring home from WUR?"
How do you participate?
- Take a picture of something you brought home from WUR: a sweater from your student association, a nice gadget, a large group of friends, your partner ...
- Place the photo on the feed of WUR Connect. You can do this by clicking on "Share an update or photo ..." at the top of the screen. You can immediately upload your photo there and type a message.
- Complete the address change form, which is linked in the comments under the original challenge post. This way we have your address to send the gadget, and perhaps the sweater, to you.
- Call on your friends, family and colleagues to join in too!
- Keep an eye on WUR Connect for the second challenge. More information will follow after the first round has ended.
Will you participate in the challenge? We look forward to seeing your photos!
KLV is a professional network for more than 50.000 alumni of Wageningen University & Research!Read more about KLV
The complete network platform for all WUR-alumniJoin here